Morphological diversity and phenotypic plasticity in the threatened British white-clawed crayfish (Austropotamobius pallipes)
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 220–231, March 2012
How to Cite
Haddaway, N. R., Mortimer, R. J. G., Christmas, M., Grahame, J. W. and Dunn, A. M. (2012), Morphological diversity and phenotypic plasticity in the threatened British white-clawed crayfish (Austropotamobius pallipes). Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 220–231. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2225
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!