Long-term changes in unionid assemblages in the Rio Grande, one of the World's top 10 rivers at risk
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 206–219, March 2012
How to Cite
Karatayev, A. Y., Miller, T. D. and Burlakova, L. E. (2012), Long-term changes in unionid assemblages in the Rio Grande, one of the World's top 10 rivers at risk. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 206–219. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2226
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!