Relative contribution of small mountain ponds to regional richness of littoral macroinvertebrates and the implications for conservation
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 155–164, March 2012
How to Cite
Martínez-Sanz, C., Cenzano, C. S. S., Fernández-Aláez, M. and García-Criado, F. (2012), Relative contribution of small mountain ponds to regional richness of littoral macroinvertebrates and the implications for conservation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 155–164. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2227
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: CGL2006-03927
- Junta de Castilla y León. Grant Numbers: UMC1/04, LE027A08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!