Revisiting two sympatric European seahorse species: apparent decline in the absence of exploitation
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 427–435, June 2012
How to Cite
Caldwell, I.R. and Vincent, A.C.J. (2012), Revisiting two sympatric European seahorse species: apparent decline in the absence of exploitation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 427–435. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2238
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!