Applying morphometrics to choose optimal captive brood stock for an endangered species: a case study using the freshwater pearl mussel, Margaritifera margaritifera (L.)
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 569–576, July 2012
How to Cite
Wilson, C. D., Jane Preston, S., Moorkens, E., Dick, J. T.A. and Lundy, M. G. (2012), Applying morphometrics to choose optimal captive brood stock for an endangered species: a case study using the freshwater pearl mussel, Margaritifera margaritifera (L.). Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 569–576. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2249
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!