Using a process-based catchment-scale model for enhancing field-based stream assessments and predicting stream fish assemblages
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 511–525, June 2012
How to Cite
kautza, A. and Sullivan, S. M. P. (2012), Using a process-based catchment-scale model for enhancing field-based stream assessments and predicting stream fish assemblages. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 511–525. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2252
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!