Factors affecting the occurrence of smooth-coated otter in aquatic systems of the Upper Gangetic Plains, India
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 616–625, July 2012
How to Cite
Nawab, A. and Hussain, S. A. (2012), Factors affecting the occurrence of smooth-coated otter in aquatic systems of the Upper Gangetic Plains, India. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 616–625. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2253
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!