Present address: UMR CNRS 5023 Ecologie des Hydrosystèmes Fluviaux, Université Claude Bernard – Lyon 1, F-69622 Villeurbanne, France
Are invasive and native trout functionally equivalent predators? Results and lessons from a field experiment
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 787–798, September 2012
How to Cite
Lepori, F., Benjamin, J. R., Fausch, K. D. and Baxter, C. V. (2012), Are invasive and native trout functionally equivalent predators? Results and lessons from a field experiment. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 787–798. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2259
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: grants DEB-0516133 to KDF and DEB-0516136 CVB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!