Phylogeographic implications for release of critically endangered manatee calves rescued in Northeast Brazil
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 665–672, July 2012
How to Cite
Luna, F. O., Bonde, R. K., Attademo, F. L. N., Saunders, J. W., Meigs-Friend, G., Passavante, J. Z. O. and Hunter, M. E. (2012), Phylogeographic implications for release of critically endangered manatee calves rescued in Northeast Brazil. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 665–672. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2260
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!