Non-lethal efforts to deter shark predation of Hawaiian monk seal pups
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 751–761, September 2012
How to Cite
Gobush, K. S. and Farry, S. C. (2012), Non-lethal efforts to deter shark predation of Hawaiian monk seal pups. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 751–761. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2272
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!