Overcoming the constraints of low sample sizes to produce age and growth data for rare or threatened sharks
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 124–134, January 2013
How to Cite
Smart, J. J., Harry, A. V., Tobin, A. J. and Simpfendorfer, C. A. (2013), Overcoming the constraints of low sample sizes to produce age and growth data for rare or threatened sharks. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 124–134. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2274
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!