A massive spoonbill stopover episode: identifying emergency sites for the conservation of migratory waterbird populations
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 695–703, July 2012
How to Cite
Overdijk, O. and Navedo, J. G. (2012), A massive spoonbill stopover episode: identifying emergency sites for the conservation of migratory waterbird populations. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 695–703. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2275
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!