Dilution stress facilitates colonization of invasive mosquitofish in a saline Mediterranean stream: population biology response
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 77–87, January 2013
How to Cite
Ruiz-Navarro, A., Verdiell-Cubedo, D., Torralva, M. and Oliva-Paterna, F. J. (2013), Dilution stress facilitates colonization of invasive mosquitofish in a saline Mediterranean stream: population biology response. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 77–87. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2280
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!