Chloe Hardman and Dr Donna Harris were both at RSPB, The Lodge, Sandy Beds, SG19 2DL while this work was carried out.
Habitat associations of invertebrates in reedbeds, with implications for management
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 813–826, September 2012
How to Cite
Hardman, C. J., Harris, D. B., Sears, J. and Droy, N. (2012), Habitat associations of invertebrates in reedbeds, with implications for management. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 22: 813–826. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2282
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011