Patterns and impacts of fish bycatch in a scallop dredge fishery
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 152–170, January 2013
How to Cite
Craven, H. R., Brand, A. R. and Stewart, B. D. (2013), Patterns and impacts of fish bycatch in a scallop dredge fishery. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 152–170. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2289
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!