Population density estimation of southern stingrays Dasyatis americana on a Caribbean atoll using distance sampling
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 202–209, April 2013
How to Cite
Tilley, A. and Strindberg, S. (2013), Population density estimation of southern stingrays Dasyatis americana on a Caribbean atoll using distance sampling. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 202–209. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2317
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!