Effects of sea-level rise on northern elephant seal breeding habitat at Point Reyes Peninsula, California
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 233–245, April 2013
How to Cite
Funayama, K., Hines, E., Davis, J. and Allen, S. (2013), Effects of sea-level rise on northern elephant seal breeding habitat at Point Reyes Peninsula, California. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 233–245. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2318
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!