Conservation of a permanent hypersaline lake: management options evaluated from decadal variability of Coleofasciculus chthonoplastes microbial mats
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 532–545, August 2013
How to Cite
De Wit, R., Guerrero, M.-C., Legaz, A., Jonkers, H. M., Blocier, L., Gumiaux, C. and Gautret, P. (2013), Conservation of a permanent hypersaline lake: management options evaluated from decadal variability of Coleofasciculus chthonoplastes microbial mats. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 532–545. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2319
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!