Ecology of southern European pearl mussels (Margaritifera margaritifera): first record of two new populations on the rivers Terva and Beça (Portugal)
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 374–389, June 2013
How to Cite
Varandas, S., Lopes-Lima, M., Teixeira, A., Hinzmann, M., Reis, J., Cortes, R., Machado, J. and Sousa, R. (2013), Ecology of southern European pearl mussels (Margaritifera margaritifera): first record of two new populations on the rivers Terva and Beça (Portugal). Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 374–389. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2321
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!