Single nucleotide polymorphisms found in the red alga Furcellaria lumbricalis (Gigartinales): new markers for population and conservation genetic analyses
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 460–467, June 2013
How to Cite
Olsson, S. and Korpelainen, H. (2013), Single nucleotide polymorphisms found in the red alga Furcellaria lumbricalis (Gigartinales): new markers for population and conservation genetic analyses. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 460–467. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2325
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Kone Foundation, Emil Aaltonen Foundation and Academy of Finland. Grant Number: project number 1115244
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!