Population structure of short-finned pilot whales in the oceanic archipelago of Madeira based on photo-identification and genetic analyses: implications for conservation
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 758–776, October 2013
How to Cite
Alves, F., Quérouil, S., Dinis, A., Nicolau, C., Ribeiro, C., Freitas, L., Kaufmann, M. and Fortuna, C. (2013), Population structure of short-finned pilot whales in the oceanic archipelago of Madeira based on photo-identification and genetic analyses: implications for conservation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 758–776. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2332
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- CETACEOS MADEIRA. Grant Number: LIFE99 NAT/P/006432
- Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT). Grant Numbers: IMAR/FCT-PDOC-006/2001-MoleGen, SFRH/BPD/19680/2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!