Population structure of short-finned pilot whales in the oceanic archipelago of Madeira based on photo-identification and genetic analyses: implications for conservation
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 758–776, October 2013
How to Cite
Alves, F., Quérouil, S., Dinis, A., Nicolau, C., Ribeiro, C., Freitas, L., Kaufmann, M. and Fortuna, C. (2013), Population structure of short-finned pilot whales in the oceanic archipelago of Madeira based on photo-identification and genetic analyses: implications for conservation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 758–776. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2332
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- CETACEOS MADEIRA. Grant Number: LIFE99 NAT/P/006432
- Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT). Grant Numbers: IMAR/FCT-PDOC-006/2001-MoleGen, SFRH/BPD/19680/2004
|aqc_2332_supplementary material.docx||Word 2007 document||50K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.