Marine conservation planning in practice: lessons learned from the Gulf of California
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 483–505, August 2013
How to Cite
Álvarez-Romero, J. G., Pressey, R. L., Ban, N. C., Torre-Cosío, J. and Aburto-Oropeza, O. (2013), Marine conservation planning in practice: lessons learned from the Gulf of California. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 483–505. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2334
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!