Development and multiplexing of microsatellite loci for the near threatened freshwater mussel Potomida littoralis (Cuvier, 1798) using 454 sequencing
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 619–623, August 2013
How to Cite
Froufe, E., Sobral, C., Teixeira, A., Lopes, A., Sousa, R., Varandas, S. and Lopes-Lima, M. (2013), Development and multiplexing of microsatellite loci for the near threatened freshwater mussel Potomida littoralis (Cuvier, 1798) using 454 sequencing. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 619–623. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2335
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!