Mitochondrial DNA variation of the bocachico Prochilodus magdalenae (Characiformes, Prochilodontidae) in the Magdalena River Basin, Colombia
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 594–605, August 2013
How to Cite
Aguirre-Pabón, J., Narváez Barandica, J. and Castro García, L. (2013), Mitochondrial DNA variation of the bocachico Prochilodus magdalenae (Characiformes, Prochilodontidae) in the Magdalena River Basin, Colombia. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 594–605. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2339
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Programa de Genética de la Conservación Para el Bocachico Prochilodus magdalenae en la Cuenca Media y Baja del Río Magdalena. Grant Number: 137–09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!