Can accidental introductions of non-native species be prevented by fish stocking audits?
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 366–373, June 2013
How to Cite
Davies, G. D., Gozlan, R. E. and Robert Britton, J. (2013), Can accidental introductions of non-native species be prevented by fish stocking audits?. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 366–373. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2341
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Parasites of non-native freshwater fishes introduced into England and Wales suggest enemy release and parasite acquisition, Biological Invasions, 2015, 17, 8, 2235, , , ,