Feeding on the edge: δ13C analysis of a macrofauna food web from disappearing seagrass beds in a polluted urban harbour – implications for biomonitoring and restoration efforts
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 81–90, February 2015
How to Cite
2015), Feeding on the edge: δ13C analysis of a macrofauna food web from disappearing seagrass beds in a polluted urban harbour – implications for biomonitoring and restoration efforts, Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 25, pages 81–90, doi: 10.1002/aqc.2353(
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- the New England Aquarium. Grant Number: #CR82 1987-01-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!