Biodiversity value of a geographically restricted soft coral species within a temperate estuary
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 838–849, December 2013
How to Cite
Poulos, D. E., Harasti, D., Gallen, C. and Booth, D. J. (2013), Biodiversity value of a geographically restricted soft coral species within a temperate estuary. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 838–849. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2362
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!