Understanding marine park opposition: the relationship between social impacts, environmental knowledge and motivation to fish
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 441–462, August 2014
How to Cite
Voyer, M., Gladstone, W. and Goodall, H. (2014), Understanding marine park opposition: the relationship between social impacts, environmental knowledge and motivation to fish. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24: 441–462. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2363
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!