Linking human activity and ecosystem condition to inform marine ecosystem based management
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 506–514, August 2013
How to Cite
Menzel, S., Kappel, C. V., Broitman, B. R., Micheli, F. and Rosenberg, A. A. (2013), Linking human activity and ecosystem condition to inform marine ecosystem based management. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 23: 506–514. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2365
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis. Grant Number: Grant #DEB-94-21535
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!