This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Time-series analysis of native and non-native crayfish dynamics in the Thames River Basin (south-eastern England)
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Crown copyright.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 192–202, April 2014
How to Cite
Almeida, D., Ellis, A., England, J. and Copp, G. H. (2014), Time-series analysis of native and non-native crayfish dynamics in the Thames River Basin (south-eastern England). Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24: 192–202. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2366
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!