Green turtles (Chelonia mydas) of the north-western Arabian Gulf, Kuwait: the need for conservation
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 166–178, April 2014
How to Cite
Al-Mohanna, S. Y., Al-Zaidan, A. S. Y. and George, P. (2014), Green turtles (Chelonia mydas) of the north-western Arabian Gulf, Kuwait: the need for conservation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24: 166–178. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2371
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!