Long-term survival and colony growth of Acropora palmata fragments transplanted by volunteers for restoration
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 81–91, February 2014
How to Cite
Forrester, G. E., Ferguson, M. A., O'Connell-Rodwell, C. E. and Jarecki, L. L. (2014), Long-term survival and colony growth of Acropora palmata fragments transplanted by volunteers for restoration. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24: 81–91. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2374
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!