Present address: School of the Environment, University of Technology Sydney, PO Box 123 Broadway NSW 2007, Australia
Effectiveness of habitat classes as surrogates for biodiversity in marine reserve planning
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 463–477, August 2014
How to Cite
Dixon-Bridges, K., Hutchings, P. and Gladstone, W. (2014), Effectiveness of habitat classes as surrogates for biodiversity in marine reserve planning. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24: 463–477. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2377
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!