Fishery benefits from behavioural modification of fishes in periodically harvested fisheries closures
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
How to Cite
Januchowski-Hartley, F. A., Cinner, J. E. and Graham, N. A. J. (2013), Fishery benefits from behavioural modification of fishes in periodically harvested fisheries closures. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst.. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2388
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!