Which factors strongly influence the sinking speed of a demersal longline?
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 118–134, February 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J., Lee, C.-W., Karlsen, L., Kim, T. and Song, J. (2014), Which factors strongly influence the sinking speed of a demersal longline?. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24: 118–134. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2399
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Education Science and Technology. Grant Number: NRF-2012R1A1A1011106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!