Fish farming and its appeal to common bottlenose dolphins: modelling habitat use in a Mediterranean embayment
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
How to Cite
Bonizzoni, S., Furey, N. B., Pirotta, E., Valavanis, V. D., Würsig, B. and Bearzi, G. (2013), Fish farming and its appeal to common bottlenose dolphins: modelling habitat use in a Mediterranean embayment. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst.. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2401
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!