Changes in the distributions of freshwater mussels (Unionoida: Hyriidae) in coastal south-eastern Australia and implications for their conservation status
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 203–217, April 2014
How to Cite
Jones, H. A. and Byrne, M. (2014), Changes in the distributions of freshwater mussels (Unionoida: Hyriidae) in coastal south-eastern Australia and implications for their conservation status. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24: 203–217. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2402
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- NSW Environmental Trust. Grant Number: 2004/RD/0077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!