Sperm whales, Physeter macrocephalus, in the Mediterranean Sea: a summary of status, threats, and conservation recommendations
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Supplement: Ecology, Behaviour and Conservation of Sperm Whale in the Mediterranean Sea. Publication of this supplement was supported by “MENKAB: il respiro del mare” Association and University of Genoa (Italy)
Volume 24, Issue S1, pages 4–10, July 2014
How to Cite
Notarbartolo-Di-Sciara, G. (2014), Sperm whales, Physeter macrocephalus, in the Mediterranean Sea: a summary of status, threats, and conservation recommendations. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24: 4–10. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2409
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!