Value of artificial ponds for aquatic beetle and bug conservation in the Cape Floristic Region biodiversity hotspot
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
How to Cite
Apinda Legnouo, E. A., Samways, M. J. and Simaika, J. P. (2013), Value of artificial ponds for aquatic beetle and bug conservation in the Cape Floristic Region biodiversity hotspot. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst.. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2413
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!