Quantifying the ecological niche overlap between two interacting invasive species: the zebra mussel (Dreissena polymorpha) and the quagga mussel (Dreissena rostriformis bugensis)
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 324–337, June 2014
How to Cite
Quinn, A., Gallardo, B. and Aldridge, D. C. (2014), Quantifying the ecological niche overlap between two interacting invasive species: the zebra mussel (Dreissena polymorpha) and the quagga mussel (Dreissena rostriformis bugensis). Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24: 324–337. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2414
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!