Temporal changes in the taxonomic and functional diversity of fish communities in shallow Chinese lakes: the effects of river–lake connections and aquaculture
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 23–34, February 2014
How to Cite
Cheng, L., Blanchet, S., Loot, G., Villéger, S., Zhang, T., Lek, S., Lek-Ang, S. and Li, Z. (2014), Temporal changes in the taxonomic and functional diversity of fish communities in shallow Chinese lakes: the effects of river–lake connections and aquaculture. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24: 23–34. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2418
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Science and Technology Supporting Program of China. Grant Number: No. 2012BAD25B08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!