Temporal changes in the taxonomic and functional diversity of fish communities in shallow Chinese lakes: the effects of river–lake connections and aquaculture
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 23–34, February 2014
How to Cite
Cheng, L., Blanchet, S., Loot, G., Villéger, S., Zhang, T., Lek, S., Lek-Ang, S. and Li, Z. (2014), Temporal changes in the taxonomic and functional diversity of fish communities in shallow Chinese lakes: the effects of river–lake connections and aquaculture. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24: 23–34. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2418
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Science and Technology Supporting Program of China. Grant Number: No. 2012BAD25B08
|AQC2418-sup-0001-TabS1-S1.xlsx||Excel 2007 spreadsheet||25K||Supporting info item|
|AQC2418-sup-0002-FigS1.png||PNG image||26K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.