Catastrophic depletion of reef-associated sea cucumbers: resource management/reef resilience issues for an Indonesian marine park and the wider Indo-Pacific
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
How to Cite
Lane, D. J. W. and Limbong, D. (2013), Catastrophic depletion of reef-associated sea cucumbers: resource management/reef resilience issues for an Indonesian marine park and the wider Indo-Pacific. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst.. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2421
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- EEC/National University of Singapore. Grant Number: CL1-CT91-0909
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam Research. Grant Number: UBD/PNC2/2/RG/1(20)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!