Scuba diving with the grey nurse shark (Carcharias taurus): an application of the theory of planned behaviour to identify divers beliefs
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
How to Cite
Apps, K., Lloyd, D. and Dimmock, K. (2014), Scuba diving with the grey nurse shark (Carcharias taurus): an application of the theory of planned behaviour to identify divers beliefs. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst.. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2430
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!