‘Gulf’ is used herein to avoid Persian or Arabian Gulf, the use of which remains contentious; see Sheppard et al. (2010). The Gulfs of Oman and Aden are referred to by their full names.
A review of sawfishes (Pristidae) in the Arabian region: diversity, distribution, and functional extinction of large and historically abundant marine vertebrates
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 656–677, October 2015
How to Cite
2015) A review of sawfishes (Pristidae) in the Arabian region: diversity, distribution, and functional extinction of large and historically abundant marine vertebrates. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 25: 656–677. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2441.(
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!