Weak effects of habitat type on susceptibility to invasive freshwater species: an Italian case study
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 841–852, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Weak effects of habitat type on susceptibility to invasive freshwater species: an Italian case study, Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24, pages 541–852, doi: 10.1002/aqc.2450., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!