Genetic diversity of the pan-European freshwater mussel Anodonta anatina (Bivalvia: Unionoida) based on CO1: new phylogenetic insights and implications for conservation
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 561–574, August 2014
How to Cite
Froufe, E., Sobral, C., Teixeira, A., Sousa, R., Varandas, S., C. Aldridge, D. and Lopes-Lima, M. (2014), Genetic diversity of the pan-European freshwater mussel Anodonta anatina (Bivalvia: Unionoida) based on CO1: new phylogenetic insights and implications for conservation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 24: 561–574. doi: 10.1002/aqc.2456
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!