Distribution of freshwater crayfish in the British Isles, with particular reference to crayfish plague, alien introductions and water quality
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 139–158, December 1991
How to Cite
Holdich, D. M. and Reeve, I. D. (1991), Distribution of freshwater crayfish in the British Isles, with particular reference to crayfish plague, alien introductions and water quality. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 1: 139–158. doi: 10.1002/aqc.3270010204
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 1991
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 1991
- Natural Environment Research Council and the Nature Conservancy Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!