A classification and evaluation of Irish water beetle assemblages
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 185–208, June 1992
How to Cite
Foster, G. N., Nelson, B. H., Bilton, D. T., Lott, D. A., Merritt, R., Weyl, R. S. and Eyre, M. D. (1992), A classification and evaluation of Irish water beetle assemblages. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 2: 185–208. doi: 10.1002/aqc.3270020205
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 1992
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 1992
- Praeger Fund in order to carry out survey work
- Scottish Office Agriculture and Fisheries Department
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!